~This is who I am~


As I lake awake at night,
I think about the day that just when by,
Wondering if I could have changed anything to make it better...

I think about my future,
What can I do to reach my dreams,
How to achieve them,
If I have what it takes,
And if I’m on the right path in life...

I think about my past,
All the people I’ve met,
Who I’ve liked and disliked,
My family and friends,
How I grew up,
And what I’ve accomplished...

I think what’s really important to me,
My morals and values...

I think of how the world works,
And how I would change it if I could...

I think of what I’ve been through,
And how I feel...

At the end of the day,
I think about who I am...









No comments:

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...